CTPA members who provide the organization with their on-line address receive frequent NEWS YOU CAN USE emails with information of interest to the guide and tourism community of the greater Chicago area. Somewhat dependent on member contributions, there may be one or several emails sent each week.
These emails include breaking news, links to websites, and reminders about upcoming tours, events and lectures. To be more user friendly, we avoid embedding photos or attaching files to the e-newsletters, and we always "blind copy" so member addresses are not revealed to others.
Contributions always welcomed!
We are happy to include any newsworthy items, whether sent to us by a member or outside party.
The editor of and the disseminator of information is Donna Primas. If you have news items to share, please send it to her via email, so that she can add the information to the next member email!
Past Newsletters Online
The links found below are Adobe Acrobat .pdf files of some very old newsletters which include some "timeless" and interesting information. As the documents contain photos or other graphics, they make take some time to download on a dial-up connection. Please be patient...then enjoy!
- Windy Words December 2003 (2 pages, 96KB file size)
- Windy Words March 2004 (4 pages, 107KB file size)
- Windy Words July 2004 (4 pages, 139KB file size)
**1933 Century of Progress World's Fair Info!**
- Windy Words August 2004 (4 pages, 180KB file size)
**Shortened from original issue**
- Windy Words October 2004 (6 pages, 368KB file size)
- Windy Words December 2004 (2 pages, 382KB file size)
- Windy Words August 2005 (2 pages, 84KB file size)
- Windy Words December 2005 (2 pages, 125KB file size)